Find out more
28 Boats Available
- Boston Whaler 380 Outrage2023Request PriceThe 380 Outrage® delivers a full-spectrum, pinnacle experience, performing beautifully as an offshore fishing platform, an entertaining vessel, a yacht tender or all of the above. The roomy, notched bow features expansive seating and storage, while the cockpit includes a new aft-facing couch with optional removable table and an optional Summer Kitchen, perfect for entertaining friends and family. Boston Whaler’s precision-engineered hull and triple Mercury® engines work together to provide remarkable efficiency, reliability and smooth, predictable handling.Optional Whaler Watch technology provides remote connectivity by monitoring systems and vessel position via satellite, ensuring 24/7 security even while away.Choose optional Joystick Piloting for effortless docking and seamless command.Amenities for serious fishing include a 60-gallon transom livewell, a converting leaning post and ample strategically placed rod holders.Cavernous “garage” storage beneath the bow lounge accommodates dive tanks, life jackets and more.Air-conditioned helm deck boasts seating for the captain and two companions with bolsters and fold-down arm rests.Fully integrated hardtop offers protection from the elements.Dual widescreen helm displays feature state-of-the-art Raymarine® navigational technology and offer full control of the stereo as well as the Mercury propulsion system.Spacious air-conditioned cabin features a fully enclosed head for added comfort and privacy.Deluxe Leaning Post provides a second livewell for serious sportfishing, or choose the optional Summer Kitchen to gain a grill.Available with Seakeeper gyro-stabilizing system.More…21Manufacturer Specification
- Boston Whaler 210 Montauk2023Request PriceMeet the flagship of the beloved Montauk® family, the 210 Montauk. Enjoy effortless operation, impressive hose-and-go readiness and lasting utility, with a variety of features designed to enhance comfort and versatility. Standard and optional amenities for fishing and watersports let you tailor the Montauk to meet your preferred activities, while expanded seating and storage capacity increases the boat’s sense of spaciousness and ease. Seize the moment with the 210 Montauk.Integrated aft quarter seats give more passengers a comfortable place to ride.Optional bow backrest enhances comfort and versatility.Optional Fishing Package includes 94-quart cooler seat, rod holders and tackle drawers.Deluxe Leaning Post option adds 30-gallon livewell and raw-water washdown.Standard galvanized trailer with LED lights, disc brakes and swing tongue for easy travel to and from the boat launch.150-hp Mercury® XL EFI FourStroke engine, with power options up to 200-hp.Teak package adds stylish touches to the boarding steps, swim ladder and helm footrests.More…22Manufacturer Specification
- Boston Whaler 325 Conquest2023Request PriceFish, cruise, never have to choose. With the 325 Conquest, “split personality” takes on a whole new meaning. This adventurous boat is so much more than a cabin cruiser: Designed for maximum versatility, the 325 offers purposeful amenities for all your favorite activities. Notable features include the ultra-convertible port lounge, a full front glass windshield for incredible visibility, and a spacious cabin perfect for overnighting. And thanks to a keel-up redesign of its hull, the Conquest delivers smooth, seamless performance with better planing and stability than ever before.Innovative portside lounge with hidden table converts to multiple positions.Restyled side glass provides a greater sense of intimacy with the water.Deluxe cabin includes convertible V-berth sleeping/dining area, full-height hanging locker, and deckhouse windows for plenty of natural light.Starboard dive door lets anglers drag large catches on deck more easily, while a removable swim ladder enables easier re-boarding after swimming.Fishing features include a well-equipped prep center, in-deck fishboxes, insulated livewell and more.Dual 300-hp Mercury Verado® engines with optional Joystick Piloting for incredible power and precision.Comfortable and spacious bow sun lounge features handrails for added safety.Available with Seakeeper gyro-stabilizing system.More…20Manufacturer Specification
- Boston Whaler 170 Montauk2023Request PriceClassic heritage meets cutting-edge capability in the 170 Montauk®. This nimble center console model retains its clean, timeless aesthetic and rugged “hose-and-go” utility while providing enhanced comfort, performance and versatility. Count on all the features you need to get the job done, and the impeccable quality you know to expect from Boston Whaler — and fall in love all over again with the 170 Montauk.Convenient integrated forward fishbox with overboard drain.Optional Fishing Package includes tackle drawers, console-mounted rod holders, and 72-quart cooler seat with cushion and backrest.Standard 90-hp Mercury® Command Thrust FourStroke engine.Integrated 25-gallon fuel tank for added range.Available Raymarine® navigation and fishfinding electronics including RealVision 3D.Optional Teak Package adds stylish teak boarding steps and swim ladder flooring.Standard galvanized trailer with swing tongue, disc brakes and LED lights for safe, easy transport.More…29Manufacturer Specification
- Boston Whaler 280 Vantage2023Request PriceThe 280 Vantage builds on the legacy of the award-winning Vantage series, delivering exceptional stability, comfort and ease of operation. With its family-friendly dual-console layout and smart, convertible seating, the 280 provides plenty of space for everyone to stretch out and relax. Try a new activity, or try a whole range of them: The 280 Vantage is an all-access pass to everything your family wants to do on the water, from discovering remote beaches to finding thrills at the end of a towrope or fishing line.Sleek, redesigned bow available with both windlass and boarding ladderConvertible portside lounge seating adjusts to an array of configurationsEasy access from the dock or the water via the standard portside dive doorIntegrated hardtop and windshield provide great weather protection and clear visibilityHardtop can be equipped with an electrically actuated cockpit SureshadeDedicated fishing features include cockpit fishboxes, transom livewell and strategically-placed rod holdersCockpit grill station makes for easy entertaining and stows away when not in useMore…22Manufacturer Specification
- Boston Whaler 285 Conquest2023Request PriceAboard the 285 Conquest®, anything is possible. Comfort-minded features and amenities enable active day cruises, serious saltwater fishing runs and impromptu overnighting with equal aplomb. Design details throughout maximize helm visibility, walkaround space, seating comfort and more. When not entertaining a crowd in the generous cockpit, head offshore to chase the big fish. Choose from three hardtop options and let the 285 open your horizons. Whaler knows what you need in a confidence-inspiring boat.Optional aft cockpit sunshade protects you from harsh rays.Innovative port lounge seating is convertible and features plush backrests and cooler storage.Drive in comfort thanks to a helm seat with flip-up bolster and armrests.Overhead rod racks in the cabin keep your equipment handy but safely out of the way.Welcoming cabin sleeps 4 with a plush forward V-berth/dinette and midcabin double berth, plus optional HDTV, deluxe galley and private head.More…25Manufacturer Specification
- Boston Whaler 250 Outrage2023Request PriceSerious anglers who refuse to sacrifice comfort, safety or style have found their boat in the center console 250 Outrage®. Enjoy comfortable, functional seating throughout, great fishing features, and the power and range to confidently pursue your ambitions. Yacht owners can count on the 250’s unsinkable performance and sleek style as a first-class tender, as well.At the helm, find room for two 12-inch displays, while foot-rest and seating adjust for comfort.Spacious open bow features large, convenient storage compartments and conversation-friendly seating.Well-equipped leaning post includes 30-gallon livewell, ample storage and more.Deluxe helm seat upgrade provides adjustable captain’s chair and stationary companion seat.Mercury® power options include the impressive 350-hp Verado® FourStroke engine.More…21Manufacturer Specification
- Boston Whaler 405 Conquest2023Request PriceThe 405 Conquest, aka the SUV of the Sea, is envisioned from the keel up as an adventure-ready cruiser, the 405 delivers incredible performance, versatility and ease of use. From the robust bow lounge area, to the ultra-convertible helm companion zone, to the inviting cabin with master and two guest sleeping quarters, the 405 brings sophistication and luxury to the Conquest series. Enjoy long-distance cruises and overnight stays, chase gamefish far offshore, or host an impromptu gathering: With the 405 Conquest, you never have to choose between gracious comfort and exceptional capability.Cabin features private master stateroom and two guest sleeping quarters, an enclosed head with separate shower, a convenient galley and more.Full-beam single-piece windshield with optional side glass for unobstructed visibility and a closer sense of connection with the water.Quad 300-hp Mercury Verado® engines with optional Joystick Piloting provide impressive power and control.Highly customizable transom prep area with multiple fishing and entertaining options.Unique portside companion lounge with hidden table converts to multiple positions.Luxury touches throughout include a rain shower, innerspring mattresses, Corian countertops and premium finishes.Available with Seakeeper gyro-stabilizing system.More…25Manufacturer Specification
- Boston Whaler 280 Dauntless2023Request PriceThe 280 Dauntless completes the full evolution of our iconic, multifunctional center-console bay boat series. True to its family name, this model empowers you to take on adventures fearlessly and explore uncharted territory with confidence. With a wide range of packages available, boaters can choose the right propulsion.Engine and piloting packages ranging from high-horsepower single engines to joystick-controlled options let you take on the entire bay.Spacious forward seating combined with a center-console cockpit configuration keeps the whole crew happy.Large swim platforms with an optional fold-out patio gives you the power to safely take on more pursuits—on the deck, behind the boat, and in the water—with fewer obstacles in between.Optional windlass and beach boarding ladder lets you drop anchor wherever you find yourself on the journey.Innovative helm seat transforms from a captain’s chair into a leaning post or a vantage point for trolling with the push of a button.Spacious forward lounge conceals a large storage garage, designed to provide easier access to dive tanks, buckets and fishing rods.Ample rod storage, a standard transom livewell and pump-out forward fishbox provide outstanding fishability.Entertainment enhancements through an improved stereo system and colored RGB lighting take the day from fearless to fun in no time flat.Digital Switching Technology lets you control lighting and electronics remotely for better battery life.A full tempered-glass windshield offers enhanced protection with additional vents and wiper-wash for visibility in all conditions.More…14Manufacturer Specification
- Boston Whaler 420 Outrage2023Request PriceUnmatched state-of-the-art features make the flagship 420 Outrage a boat like no other, and our Anniversary Edition marks a key milestone in the evolution of the family's comfort and legendary capability. From the expansive bow with innovative seating galore, to the beautifully designed convertible helm and cockpit areas, to the gracious, well-equipped cabin with enclosed head, the 420 is a champion at onboard entertaining and pleasure cruising, whether close to home or way offshore. With so many inviting spaces to settle in for the day, this is the yacht you'll want to enjoy with family and friends.Helm seating accommodates 6 people and converts easily to face forward or aft.Cockpit sunshade deploys electronically and features black Sunbrella canvas.Enclosed head includes electric VacuFlush toilet and an enclosed shower with rain shower head.Spacious cabin with V-berth offers 7 feet of headroom and available color schemes.Convertible aft bench tucks away to expand the cockpit with even more fish-fighting room.Quad Mercury Verado 400s and Triple Mercury 600 V12's with Joystick Piloting offer incredible power and precision.Mercury's integrated SmartCraft VesselView display, power steering and digital throttle and shift combine for sophisticated, seamless command.Dynamic Running Surface hull technology, featuring automatically adjusting trim tabs, lifts ride quality to new levels.Anniversary Edition Package features include revolutionary 600hp V12 engine propulsion with painted engines; FROSTBOX refrigeration technology; teak accents package; upgraded exterior upholstery in Sea Gray plus upgraded Dusk interior upholstery and finishes; black hardtop frame package; increased fuel and diesel capacity.More…17Manufacturer Specification
- Boston Whaler 320 Vantage2023Request PriceCutting-edge features, great capacity and easy adaptability are hallmarks of the dual-console 320 Vantage®, winner of the National Marine Manufacturers Association's Innovation Award for it's convertible seating. Rock-solid control meets the ultimate in versatility and comfort with the many accessories and options the 320 provides. Serious fishing, joyful entertaining, day-long watersports or cruising and even a place to sneak in a nap or an overnight stay, the 320 is ready for your day. When the softest, safest ride meets the best equipped dual-console around, new possibilities become eminently possible. With Whaler, you can be confident to the core.Uniquely convertible portside seating offers an array of configurations.Spacious open bow features backrests, a large under-seat cooler, an optional bow table and more.A cockpit utility center includes a sink, 18-gallon cooler and prep surface, plus optional grill and fridge.Below deck, a cozy interior seating area offers a break from the weather.More…8Manufacturer Specification
- Boston Whaler 160 Super Sport2023Request PriceThe 160 Super Sport® makes every outing safer, more comfortable and more fun. Marking a keel-up redesign for Boston Whaler’s popular Super Sport series, the 160 delivers effortless operation, low-maintenance durability and a smart, spacious layout. Exciting new features include dual aft swim platforms, a lockable storage compartment in the front of the console, and a stylish new rear-accent hull color. Choose from several available seating configurations to accommodate your whole crew in comfort, and count on the 160 Super Sport to be ready for action.Lockable, water-resistant front-of-console storage keeps valuables safe and dry2 console drink holders put hydration at your fingertipsAn optional ski tow elevates watersports capabilitiesAvailable seating options include bench seats with cushions and backrests for added comfortChoose the bow cushion and bow rail for lounging up frontEnhance performance with the available 90-hp Mercury® FourStroke engine upgrade and optional 19-gallon fuel tankMore…15Manufacturer Specification
- Boston Whaler 150 Montauk2023Request PriceBoston Whaler’s 150 Montauk® reflects 60 years of heritage, combining time-tested utility and classic lines with modern comfort, design and technology. Incredibly easy to operate, easy to clean, and easy to love, the 150 Montauk excels for both fishing and watersports. A spacious center console layout maximizes every inch of its nimble size, while Whaler’s precision-engineered hull ensures a soft, smooth ride.Optional teak port and starboard mid-ship boarding steps for easier access than ever.Optional livewell with blue interior and rod holders.Optional Fishing Package adds 36-quart cooler seat, console-mounted rod holders and tackle drawers.Standard galvanized trailer with LED lights and swing tongue for easy transport to and from the water.Available Raymarine® navigation and fishfinding electronics including RealVision 3D.Standard 60-hp Mercury® Command Thrust FourStroke engine provides reliable, efficient performance.More…16Manufacturer Specification
- Boston Whaler 280 Outrage2023Request PriceThe 280 Outrage® offers loads of features for whoever you are today: A serious angler, thrill-seeking watersports enthusiast or all-day cruiser. Whatever you feel like, the 280 is ready. Designed with functionality in mind and packed with comfort-minded amenities, this new center console shows just how much thought Whaler puts into every confident-to-the-core model. Experience the 280’s smooth blend of rugged comfort and capability for yourself.Optional deluxe helm seating includes an adjustable captain’s chair and stationary companion seat.Premium package comes with a hardtop that includes 5 rod holders, speakers and storage.A comfortable aft bench folds cleanly away to maximize fish-fighting room.Large open bow includes a generous lounge with armrests and social-forward seating.Deluxe leaning post with bait-prep area, 30-gallon livewell, 3 large fishboxes and more.Cutting-edge Mercury® instrumentation and available Raymarine® navigation packages empower you for ultimate offshore success.Tempered-glass windshield and optional heavy-duty integrated hardtop system with floodlights and life-jacket storage available.More…10Manufacturer Specification
- Boston Whaler 345 Conquest2023Request PriceMeet the boat that reimagines the possibilities for onboard space: the NMMA Innovation Award-winning 345 Conquest®. Known for its sleek and sophisticated styling as well as the award-winning Dynamic Cabin System—a forward-berth dining table that seats six adults and converts into a plush queen-sized bed with the push of a button— this Conquest all but ensures the captain will never cruise without company. Yet, as comfortable as it is, the 345 Conquest is also a serious offshore fishing boat, with amenities and options to fit any seasoned angler’s needs, inspiring confidence with any adventure. Step aboard the 345 and see how smart a walkaround boat can be.Triple Mercury FourtStroke Verado® engines with Joystick Piloting provide impressive power and control.The well-appointed head features a stylish porcelain sink and stainless-steel accents.Convenient cockpit prep station with optional flip-top grill, huge storage and YETI® cooler.Rod storage above the settee in the cabin holds gear securely.More…13Manufacturer Specification
- Boston Whaler 345 Conquest Pilothouse2023Request PriceTake offshore fishing and cruising to the next level with the 345 Conquest® Pilothouse. Sophistication and functionality are signatures of this innovative, all-weather champ. The spacious helm area boasts state-of-the-art electronics and features for comfort and efficiency. The 345’s cabin innovates with customizable storage, a sophisticated galley and head, and the award-winning Dynamic Cabin System—a forward-berth dining table that seats six adults and converts automatically into a plush queen-sized bed. Up top, saltwater fishing amenities abound and, thanks to the Pilothouse’s enclosed windshield with aft bulkhead, you’re always protected from the elements and ready for whatever the day holds.Portside companion seating includes a unique lounge for aft-facing seating.Starboard cockpit prep station with refrigerator/freezer, sink, drawer storage and more.Full-enclosure windshield system offers unbeatable weather protection and maximizes natural light.Cockpit features additional prep center with drawers, work surface and dedicated cooler storage.More…7Manufacturer Specification
*We weren't able to post your message, please check the highlighted fields and try again.
We have sent your information directly to the seller.
Request cannot be completed
You may have entered incorrect information or the server is temporarily down. Please reload this page and try again later.